Friday 16 October 2009

Missing Bag


Here is a picture of a painting, what you may say has this to do with crochet, well here's the thing, I was returning tired but feeling like I had done a good evenings work, from my crochet class. With me I had my bag from the RA featuring a painting similar to this one, in it were almost all my crochet hooks, my old and much loved pencil case full of bits and bobs, tape measures, darning needles etc, and a ball of yarn that I got for £10 from the Knit and Stitch show. I had spent the evening carefully unwinding and rewinding this ball because I had wound it too tight from it's original skein. What do you know, I left the bag on the bus...

I phoned the bus garage the next morning but no luck, the bag was gone for good. I am heart-broken. Also my almost full sketch book was in the bag, that's like losing a diary or an album.

Ah well I went and spent too much money getting some more hooks and expensive yarn and now I feel back on course for the craft fair.


I enjoyed the Knit and Stitch show which I went to with my daughter, spent too much but saw lots of lovely things and came back inspired.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I like your blog and the projects you've made. Sorry about your missing bag. I'm having more and more of this kind of episode too, losing things or forgetting where I placed them. Luckily, the things that I misplaced, are small things. I don't want to get into the big things that I forgot to do or didn't think of doing when I should have.

    I don't want to bore you with my story on my first chat with you but it's nice to be able to say Hi from Crochet Me. If you have time, I would appreciate your checking my blog site at:
    http://time2crochet-n-craft.blogspot.com/
    I'm new to the art(?)of maintaining a blogsite. I appreciate your input.

    Thank you and have a very good evening crocheting or knitting.

    Zknit (Zoe)

    ReplyDelete

Hi please leave a lovely comment, I really like reading your comments.