Sunday 5 September 2010

Perfect Pie



Well OK so this probably isn't the most perfect pie in creation but it is the best one that I have ever made.  Thanks to Nigella Lawson for the pastry and Delia Smith for the filling...I wonder if we will ever see a pitched battle between those two excellent ladies of cooking. A cook off perhaps?..

The beautiful decoration was made by my multi talented daughter and she helped overall. Even peeling and chopping apples, not a job she enjoyed so all the more thanks to her for doing it.

Now that September is here I need to knuckle down and start re-vamping the shop, I will honestly its just that cooking is so much fun and as the days draw in how can I resist baking?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi please leave a lovely comment, I really like reading your comments.