Tuesday 9 March 2010

Cushion Cover



So here it is, finished this cushion cover which was more difficult than I thought it would be. Who knew? cushion cover just two squares, but working out the envelope fastening without a pattern and getting the size right, stitching two completely different weights of crocheting together, ah well its all a learning curve. I'm quite pleased with it now.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here waiting for a repair person and trying to concentrate on doing one of the most boring things in the world, my accounts...hence doing this blog post instead. Send me a nice comment so I have something pleasant to read.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I love the cushion with the buttons. Yes, doing the accounts is really tedious! I let my invoices and receipts mount up for far too long, then complain as it's become a big job!
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for YOUR lovely comment :) And I LOVE these two pillows! So spring-like-- it's the blue and white. I'm a sucker for anything in blue and white...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for YOUR lovely comment. It's actually one cushion just front and back, and it's three shades of blue with blue buttons!! so much for my photography skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Averilpam, thank you for your comment, your jewellery looks lovely. I've done the first boring bit, sorting all those pesky invoices and receipts into months. Next month I might get round to putting them on my excel thing that my boss made for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way both of your cushion covers came out. I love crochet pillows, they give your home such a cozy feel. The envelope closure sounds like it was a bit of trouble, but the result is so beautiful and you did a terrific job too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi please leave a lovely comment, I really like reading your comments.