Friday 4 June 2010

And now for those folks awake on the other side of the pond

I managed to track down another of my fellow stall holders. Also thanks to Irina I have the contact details for some others. My friends, they may call it a movement...

Anyway this is she, and she makes some lovely weird and wonderful stuff which you can find here

 And,,,almost up to my 50 fans!!!! yay so this lovely scarf will soon be wending it's way to someone. I will print all of the names of people who have posted  since I announced this giveaway and then get one of my girls to pick a name..watch this space

1 comment:

  1. That is one GORGEOUS scarf- must have taken you forever- how can you part with it?
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi please leave a lovely comment, I really like reading your comments.