Wednesday 9 June 2010

WIPs.....WIP....WIP........

Thought I'd share a bit more of my work. This WIP is the knitted all in one cardigan that I posted just after Christmas. Not done much on it, I've been busy crocheting for craft fairs and websites, but since I'm not selling anything I thought I may as well try to finish this.


As you can see I have now split for the armholes, and Instead of using 3 balls for each colour I have carried the yarn across the gap, leaving a long bit, which I will then cut and weave in, I've invented something!! Well it's probably been invented before but I hadn't come accross it. Got to go now to Kids Club where we are icing biscuits and eating pancakes (damn, no toast, I was looking forward to my afternoon toast!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to see it finished. Keep us posted with your updates on this cardigan!

    ReplyDelete

Hi please leave a lovely comment, I really like reading your comments.