Tuesday 8 September 2009

Cats Love Mushy Peas


Yes its true and you read it here first, what does this have to do with crochet? You may well ask, nothing actually but since I decided this was musings from a crocheter then I can muse on anything really.

Years ago I had a cat who liked to lick out tins of mushy peas, then the other day our cat Sniff leapt up on a chair next to our bin and started to eat some mushy peas that I had just thrown in there from the pan. Why? The only thing I can think of is that the mint in mushy peas tastes like catnip. Any thoughts..

Crochet..I am very pleased with these fingerless gloves. I designed them myself and they are going to be the second pattern I am going to sell. To see my small range of crochet items and accessories click on the links to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi please leave a lovely comment, I really like reading your comments.