Friday 25 September 2009

Announcing, Announcing, Announcing

ANNOUNCING THE FIRST EVER, LOWER CLAPTON SALVATION ARMY CHRISTMAS CRAFT FAIR.


Yes you heard it here first. On November 28th, 10am - 2pm. Address and proper poster here soon. Stall holders wanted. High quality hand made crafts only. If you are interested just leave me a comment here. Now you can follow the exciting adventures of yours truly as I try and make enough stuff to sell, so far I have two pairs of gloves, one hand bag, two small purses and 6 assorted tiny bags. The other day I sat down and timed myself and it took me two hours to crochet one glove. Me thinks its going to be an uphill struggle.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I think I may be interested in having a stall, if I can get enough stuff together (crochet, hand-dyed yarn, old-skool photography)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shooz. I don't have any way of contacting you. I might be just being thick but if you could email me on druezell@yahoo.co.uk we could sort out craft fair business. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Hi please leave a lovely comment, I really like reading your comments.