Friday 18 September 2009

More Links


I wanted to post this on Thurday but I couldn't find the right link. This is the blog for the person whose yarn I made those lovely gloves from. Lots more lovely yarn to buy here.

This is a photo of the blankets I am making for the girls. The pic's are not too good as they were taken indoors. I haven't worked on them over the summer as it was too hot to have a huge crochet blanket on my lap, but when I finish the 'Central Park Hoodie' that I am knitting I will turn my hand to finishing these. Only a few rounds to do but they are so big now that each round takes a few hours of interrupted work. I could do it quicker if I totally concentrated but who gets much time like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi please leave a lovely comment, I really like reading your comments.