Wednesday 10 February 2010

Doll Shoe Update



Thanks for the interest in these, before I post the pattern I need to make a few things clear. They won't work as baby shoes, the reason I had to make my own design was that baby shoe pattern's wouldn't have worked. The feet of this doll are a really strange shape, there is no difference between front or back, they have an oval shape at the bottom and then come straight up the sides much thicker than a baby's foot. They are most similar in shape to a fat golf club. I think these shoes will only fit this particular kind of doll. It is a 'Jelly Cat' doll and that company don't even make these dolls anymore. I guess I wasn't thinking when I mentioned that I could post the pattern. I'm still happy to do it but I think unless you have that particular doll it won't be much good. Anyway let me know and I will see what I can do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi please leave a lovely comment, I really like reading your comments.